Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 15 – Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Wow... This could be tricky... I don't find myself to be the most interesting person so I'll have to think about this...

  1. I have four brothers, my husband has four also. We also both have one sister.
  2. I cross 4 bridges twice a day, making that 8 times I cross a bridge.
  3. I'm a computer geek for a living, and most days I love it, other days I find I'm in over my head and I should learn more before considering myself a pro.
  4. I love art, of all kinds and am one of those people who could spend hours in a museum
  5. I rarely plan ahead. I am a one-day-at-a-time sort of person and because of that I always make sure to kiss my husband and tell him I love him.
  6. Also because of that, I have virtually NO savings
  7. At one time I had 13 cats in my home. I loved them all and they were all unique. I am now down to two but miss my Panther the most. (He was one we had to get rid of)
  8. I often wear mis-matched socks, but they have to be the same height (typically no-show) and the same thickness.
  9. I wish I could wear sweatpants to work, 5 months pregnant in jeans makes for a long day
  10. My favorite color is green although its not very present in my home
  11. I love to decorate homes and be just over all artsy-fartsy. In fact I seriously considered interior design before graphic arts.
  12. I have been pregnant three times, including this instance but no child in my arms yet... and because of this I tend to be a rather pessimistic person
  13. More than 85% of the people in attendance at our wedding reception were family... a perk of divorce I suppose.
  14. At my young age of 24, I have owned five vehicles and have totaled two of them.
  15. I am the biggest geek you will ever meet, and I'm eighty percent sure Weird Al's song White and Nerdy is about me

No comments:

Post a Comment