Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Day 14 – Your earliest memory.

My earliest memory.... was when I was almost four. It was the day my brother was born. I don't remember the whole time. I remember it being later in the evening (either six or ten, can't remember which just know the news was on) and my mom and I were at our smaller apartment and her water broke. Now I am not sure if she stepped on something, cut her hand or was suffering from complications... I just remember there being blood on the floor and her calling my grandma to take her to the hospital. I remember us getting into my grandma's car... She had put garbage bags all over the seats and the floor because (I think) it was a newer car. I just remember that being the funniest thing I'd ever seen.... .... and that's when the memory fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment