
According to the zodiac calendar, I am a Leo.
Some of the typical characteristics of a Leo:
Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant
Now I'll attest to generous and warm-hearted, even creative. Sure, Faithful, Loving, Broad-minded... but I wouldn't go right to pompous, patronizing, bossy, interfering, dogmatic (whatever the heck that is), or expansive. Yes I can be intolerant, but that's only when people are being dumb. Not like random dumb thing they did. Full on dumb.
However since I am so close to the Virgo cut off I tend to feel more like I'm in that category... Some of these characteristics, which are slightly more applicable than the Leo ones, are:
Modest and shy -
I am a quieter person, don't tend to approach people, particularly if I don't know them. Meticulous and reliable
Perfectionist and conservative
I am a perfectionist and am as reliable as a person can get, often extending above the requirements
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Its hard to consider a creative person any of these but I do tend to review situations and analyze them to the point of no more and then reach a conclusion
Fussy and a worrierWith health problems and luck that I've had I would be a fool to not worry... and yes I do like things a certain way... Overcritical and harshYes, I can be overcritical of people and somewhat harsh, particularly when I know that the person knows better or can do better. I keep my opinions to myself for the most part. I know when someone wants my advice and when someone just wants to vent.
So Do I fit my zodiac? Well it depends on which horoscope you're reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment