Well being that I'm on my computer I will have to settle for iTunes on Shuffle... So, get ready for some audio whiplash yo! I've got 3,380 songs in my iTunes library so you just never know what's going to pop up next.
1. Apologize by Timbaland - Couldn't tell you why this song is on here... well I could if you want to be technical... I added it, I admit it. I just don't exactly know why I like it. Maybe its the back beat, or the little cowbell-esk sort of beat... Maybe its the message, the message is true. Moving on, next song.
2. He Didn't Have to Be by Brad Paisley - I really like this song because it's admirable. I mean, no stepparent technically has to play parent. Although the good ones do. And its worth it in the long run. Haven't you ever seen Ever After?
3. Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson - This was probably just added in one of those moments where I went through and added a bunch of current songs so that I wasn't out of the loop. I like this video, where they're performing this in concert (at some awards show I think) just because of the neon colored 'bugs' in their ears. (The ear pieces that let them hear the band/music, or maybe they feed them the words)
4)More Than That by The Backstreet Boys - This is from the Now 7 cd (Mylanta, I'm aging myself) but I got it for a birthday present in middle school... That was the height of their career. They split up soon after.
5)I Love You by Faith Hill... I think this song was on a CD that I had for another song... I don't know if I've ever heard it before... I mean I have a lot of songs in my iTunes Library.
6)Dinosaur by Ke$ha - I needed help spelling Dinosaur and Old Man... Nah, I think it was in a crazy mood I was in, Just up and added it when I was adding other songs similar
7)Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z - Every time I hear any Mariah Carey song it reminds me of my sister. I <3 her! (My sister, although Mariah isn't all bad)
8)Who Knew by Eminem - I <3 Eminem... All of them. I like singing them, thinking I can rap. I know, I'm as pale as the next albino, and I can't rap, but nothing helps a bad day quite like Eminem... You just can't help it! :)
9)Misery Loves Company by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - This is about as angry as my iTunes get... except a Korn or two song... I generally don't listen to the types of songs where they scream into the microphone... But they redeem themselves pretty quickly.
10) Shake That by Eminem ft Nate Dogg - I <3 this song because Nate Dogg is in it too... And that was my husbands nickname a while back... Plus see #8. :)
There ya go. Ten songs. Now remember that's barely a taste of my iTunes Library. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment