My guilty pleasure is not what others may think of as a pleasure at all... Its not curling up with some romance novel, watching Desperate Cougars (or whatever that show is), or even baking until I've run out of plastic containers... Although I do enjoy doing that...
My guilty pleasures are...
...hanging out with my husband.Whether we are running errands or watching tv. I just enjoy being in his company. Throughout the week we don't see much of one another, and are so busy come weekends that just to see him smiling is enough to make me feel guilty that we see each other so little.
...weekends with no plans. As you read before we are a busy couple. Constantly going every which direction. We rarely have a weekend with no family events, no holidays, no home improvement projects. So when it comes to a weekend off, we generally don't know what to do with ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment