Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 1 – My Relationship Status, No Vagueness here...

In short, I'm hitched, yo.

But you didn't want that did you? After all, I'm supposed to describe it in detail.



Well, as of 18 days ago I married one of my best friends. I won't say that we've had that perfect relationship, but it surprisingly hasn't been the worst. I have been with him for six years, we have been through a lot. Particularly emotionally. But we've worked through it, comforting each other when we needed it, and living each day one day at a time. While financially this is NEVER recommended, we've found that it works well from our perspective. We are lucky, and we joke about this, because we found each other. We have had little luck in the lottery, which of course as you know rigged. But we were crazy lucky with each other. Our paths have crossed many times, but it was after I got into my second car accident (not lucky) that I got the job at the restaurant where I met him. We were very lucky to get our apartment, in our hometown, for a hell of a deal. We were even more lucky to have a massive snow storm after spotting our house on the market. The weight of the snow knocked over the for sale sign and then covered it in snow so we were the only offer. Any time we've had any sort of vehicle repair needed we had just came into some small amount of money that covers it. We haven't been lucky, but we've put our faith in each day and have vowed to never stop saying I love you because you never know when it could be your last time.

I Love You Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment