Its hard to pick just one day that I've been most satisfied with my life. Life is about choices, and if you make a choice to be dissatisfied with your choice then you've wasted time. Dissatisfaction does nothing, instead the point is to make a new choice to fix the one you've made. Its like regret, pointless.
I mean I would say I was pretty satisfied when I passed my driver's license test. Pretty satisfied when I got my first car, then when I got my fourth car I was pretty satisfied because it was a grown-up car. One that I actually had to make consistent payments on, keep in my name and carry my own insurance on. Then when I finally got a job that was what I wanted to do, I was pretty satisfied with my life.
But if I had to pick one moment when I am most satisfied with all the choices I've made, good or bad. It would be this choice. The three of us laying on the couch, just relaxing the weekend away, that is my favorite moment, and the one that is filled with complete satisfaction
No comments:
Post a Comment